ICS Legal
A Skilled Worker must have a job offer in an eligible skilled occupation from a Home Office-approved sponsor.

Tap the link to know more:
Read more
4 months ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ICS Legal, click on at the bottom under it