ICS Legal
The sponsor must hold a valid Skilled Worker sponsor licence to provide a COS to skilled workers in the UK.
3 months ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ICS Legal, click on at the bottom under it