ICS Legal
You can apply for citizenship if you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years and have had indefinite leave to enter the UK for 12 months.
3 months ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ICS Legal, click on at the bottom under it