ICS Legal
If you wish to sponsor a worker in a religious role, you must hold a valid Worker sponsor licence for the T2 Minister of Religion route. Contact us to know more:
☎ 0207 237 3388📧 info @icslegal .com
#ukvisas #immigration #icslegal #sponsorship
Read more
5 months ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ICS Legal, click on at the bottom under it