ICS Legal
To qualify for a Skilled Worker visa, you must work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office.

Tap the link to know more:
Read more
9 months ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ICS Legal, click on at the bottom under it